The Wine development release 1.3.20 is now available.
What’s new in this release (see below for details):
– Option to clip the mouse inside fullscreen windows.
– Support for persistent HTTP connections.
– Initial implementation of the XML writer.
– Support for drawing rectangles in the DIB engine.
– Volume control in MMDevAPI.
– More MSVC runtime functions.
– Various bug fixes.
The source is available from the following locations:
Binary packages for various distributions will be available from:
You will find documentation on http://www.winehq.org/documentation
You can also get the current source directly from the git
repository. Check http://www.winehq.org/git for details.
Wine is available thanks to the work of many people. See the file
AUTHORS in the distribution for the complete list.
More info @: www.winehq.org