The Wine development release 1.3.20 is now available.
What’s new in this release (see below for details):
- Option to clip the mouse inside fullscreen windows.
- Support for persistent HTTP connections.
- Initial implementation of the XML writer.
- Support for drawing rectangles in the DIB engine.
- Volume control in MMDevAPI.
- More MSVC runtime functions.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available from the following locations:
Binary packages for various distributions will be available from:
You will find documentation on http://www.winehq.org/documentation
You can also get the current source directly from the git
repository. Check http://www.winehq.org/git for details.
Wine is available thanks to the work of many people. See the file
AUTHORS in the distribution for the complete list.
More info @: www.winehq.org