The Wine development release 1.3.23 is now available.
What’s new in this release:
- Support for stubless COM proxies on x86-64.
- Builtin dxdiag now outputs real information.
- Monochrome bitmap format in the DIB engine.
- Beginnings of a true shell Explorer builtin.
- A number of new D3DX9 functions.
- More support for Indic text shaping.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.
Bugs fixed in 1.3.23: