Piwik announces the immediate availability of Piwik 1.7 after weeks of development and testing.
- New Web Analytics reports (Loyalty and Recency reports)
- Better performance when tracking hundreds or thousands of websites
- Improved PDF/HTML reports (now including Graphs, possible to add the “All Websites” dashboard to the reports)
- Better usability (Change Dashboard layouts, Plot specified metric on graphs)
screenshots of the new features:
- Loyalty report
- Recency Report
- Loyalty & Recency reports for Goals and Ecommerce conversions
- Visitors > Overview now displays Page views, Downloads and Outlinks stats separately
- PDF / HTML Reports now include Graphs! (optional)
- Graphs: Select the metric to plot
- Dashboard with Custom Columns layout
- How to change the Dashboard columns layout?
- Include the All Websites dashboard in PDF/HTML Email reports
Here you have piwik 1.7 images: